Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good to Eat!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thanksgiving here we come...

So Halloween is finally over. Now it's time to start thinking about Thanksgiving. Not one of my fav Hollidays but regardless it's nice to get together with family and give thanks. Now i just need to take down all my Halloween decorations. Colby and I went shopping for Colt today and got all of his shopping done!! I am super stoked that we don't have to worry about him anymore, now it's the wrapping i'm dreading.

1 comment:

  1. I CANT BELIEVE U R DONE WITH HIS SHOPPING! I HAVENT EVEN STARTED THINKIN ABOUT BROOKES! AARON AND I ARE DONE THOUGH SO GUESS THATS A START :) I JUST LOVE THE TOUNGUE PICT OF COLT KEEP IT FOREVER!!!! SO SO CUTE! HALLOWEEN WAS FUN THEY R THE CUTEST KIDS!!!!! IT SO CUTE THAT HE IS A LITTLE MINI COLBY!!!!

    ReplyDelete