Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good to Eat!

Friday, December 11, 2009

HoLLiDaZe...

Wow what a week!! For some reason it just seems like i have NO time. I guess that's what christmas does to people. I am officially done, presents wrapped and everything. lol i even have the stockings stuffed (only because i had to put them up this year because of one little person in our household). He loves to put his hand in them and walk around the house. He is such a character. His latest things are; blowing bubbles in the tub (scares mommy) but histerical! His favorite book lately is "Everyone Poops" He likes to stick his feet in the water bowl, and wacking colby in the head. Haha. Colby was really into playing a game on his Xbox and Colt had the wrapping paper tube and just WACKED Colby in the head...he didn't even see Colt coming. And last but not least, ME, i had a phone interview with 1800 contacts today so hopefully that will be my Christmas present. I think it went really well. They'd have to be CRAZY not to hire me...hehe!

TiLL NeXt TiMe!!

1 comment:

  1. HE IS THTE CUTEST FACE!!!! JUST WANNA SQUEEZE HIM!!!! HA HA I CAN TOTALLY SEE COLT WACKING COLB, TELL HIM GOOD JOB!!! HA!! I APPLIED AT THE CONTACT PLACE ONCE! SUCH CUTE PICTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete