Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good to Eat!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

HaRd WoRkiN MaN

Colt LOVES working in the yard. He has a gardening set that is really cute. He pushes around his little wheelbarrow and has his watering can and goes around to all the flowers and will water them. Every time we go out he knows exactly what to do. Before i say anything, he goes and gets his shovel and says poop. He tells me where all the poop is so i can poop scoop before he plays, he'll show me and say, "poop....Kkkkk", it's pretty hysterical. After that he wants his lawn mower and chair out so he'll walk around with that for a while, then he moves to the wheelbarrow. He is talking so much lately i can't believe it! He is such a smart kid and amazes me every day!



1 comment:

  1. Aimee! He is getting so big! And so so so cute! Sorry I just barely saw that you left me your blog address. I'm so glad you did! Ours is spencerandjodie.blogspot.com i'm setting it to private soon so send me your email!

    Love all your pics :)

    ReplyDelete