Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good to Eat!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cute 'lil Buggers, Aren't They!!

The other day me and Colt were picking out shorts to wear to school the next day. I asked him which ones he wanted to wear and gave him 2 options. He picked his bright blue and orange stripped ones. Then he said with the cutest facial expression, "Wow I didn't know I had the coolest Mama!"He is such a cute boy and just melts my heart every time I see him. Love you Colt, you're my BEST!

On a 2nd note. Jagger is just as adorable. He's almost walking now! We got him a new walker and when he falls down he'll just push it on his knee's. He's started growling and giving me attitude :) He loves to sit in Colt's room and play cars, he wants nothing to do with his own toys. They play so good together and are already best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment