Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good to Eat!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BiRtHdAy GirL

Well my birthday was a success. Me and Colby had so much fun at the cabin. We went boarding on Saturday and boarded till we got kicked out! We went to Kings in Montepilliar and got toys for Colt and Boog. We watched movies and got pizza. On our way up we saw a Mama Moose with her 2 babies and TONS of deer. They were right by our cabin so it was pretty cool. I missed Colt so much while i was up there. I wanted to call every hour...haha thanks to Colby he took my phone away and said we were on vacation. When we got home i got to open all my presents, and hug my little man! Of course he went right to Colby and said CAaaR! They drove cars for a little bit before we went inside :0) Thanks everyone for my Birt-day gifts. I love them ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment