Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good to Eat!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

wOrKiN mOm

Well i have officially made it through my first couple of weeks at Asea. I love it! Its a small company there's maybe 16 people working here. My first week was a little hectic and they just kinda threw me here or threw me there. It's awsome! I am doing different things everyweek and sometimes i have to go back to customer service. Haha...yesterday i was talking to this lady who told me that she started giving ASEA to her cat! After a short time...WALA... it's eyesite came back and everything! The vet told her that she needed to think about putting it down and now it's fine. Weirdness! I do like being back at work but i miss my little man sooo much! The first couple days were the hardest. If they didn't keep me so busy i'd be calling every hour asking how he's doing. It's funny tho, he doesn't even miss me:'( He's at that stage where he's fine without mommy, he's just growin up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment