Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good to Eat!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CaRs, cArS & mORe CaRs!!!

Oh my...let me just tell you how ob-freakin-sessed our kid is with cars! I got Colby a big remote control car for Christmas and Colt has been in love ever since! Everyday he runs around our house sayin "Dada Car, Dada Car" when we have to put it up or away or something to charge it he freaks out and throws the biggest tantrum and cries forever. That's his one guilty pleasure in life and he can't get ENUF!! He has a little one to that we charge for him and he doesn't want me to drive it or anything, only daddy can drive it. I picked him up from my Ma's yesterday and when we got in the car i said "wanna go home Colt", his eyes got all big and he said "Car Dada". It's pretty funny. I think Colby secretly loves that Colt only wants him now. There bestest of buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment